The Armino (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Please read this Privacy Statement, the Terms & Conditions, and the TA Forum Terms and Conditions carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Statement.
What We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, and any other information that describes or could reasonably be linked to you (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, including your preferences and interests; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you post content to the TA Forum;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Info You Provide
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, purchasing products, or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed, or posted on public areas of the Website, including the TA Forum, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Info We Gather
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
What We Do with Info We Gather
We do not sell or transfer for monetary consideration information we collect about you or that you provide to us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (e.g., the order form or registration form or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. For more information, see Controlling Your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Website and our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Controlling Your Personal Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the Terms & Conditions, TA Forum Terms and Conditions or any terms of any purchase and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (e.g., the order form or registration form) or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchases, warranty registration, or other transactions.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Additionally, there may be some technical limitations with regard to account associations that we cannot accommodate.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
If You Are a California Resident
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may make such a request by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please include your name, postal address, telephone number, and “California Resident – Shine the Light Request” in the subject line.
Please know we do not currently sell or transfer for monetary consideration any information we collect about you or that you provide to us. However, if you are a Nevada resident and wish to exercise your opt-out rights under the Nevada Privacy of Information Collected on the Internet from Consumers Act so that we do not sell your information in the future, you may send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, postal address, telephone number, and “Nevada Resident – Do Not Sell” in the subject line.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Statement periodically for updates. The date this Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Privacy Statement on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat Website users’ personal information, we will also provide a change notice on this page.
Policies Regarding Children
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not sell products for purchase by children;, we do, however, sell some children’s products that can be purchased by adults. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, register for, create an account for, or use the [Name of Forum], or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.